HJC has a new and improved version of their SI-12 helmet, now called the SI-12R. It has all the same features of the previous SI-12 helmet, but HJC redesigned the new Si-12R with a removable and washable fire retardant and moisture wicking interior. In addition, the newly designed interior will now give the option of using ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce the outside noise decibel levels and adapt for radios.
Standard Features Include:
• Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight. Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Removable and washable fire resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior: Moisture-wicking and comfortable.
• Ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce the outside noise decibel levels and adapt for radios.
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
• Optional R.S.T. Shields: Available in blue or silver.
• HANS® Device Compatible: Pre-drilled for posts.
• Durable, Lightweight Titanium Top Front Vent.
• Available in White or Rubbertone Black
• FREE deluxe hard shell helmet storage case included.
• Snell SA2010 Rated