The brand new Snell SA2015 rated HJC Motorsports AR-10 III helmet is now available. This helmet features a newly designed shell, which includes a built-in duckbill to help stabilize the helmet, along with a larger eye port for more visibility around the track. It comes equipped with a redesigned “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System which includes two top front vents, two chin bar front vents, and two rear exhaust ports. The new ACS ventilation system flushes the heat & humidity out of the rear exhaust, keeping your head cool during the entire drive. The fire resistant, moisture-wicking, comfort carbon interior will also keep you cool on those extremely hot days. Additionally, the new interior will give you the option of using ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce outside noise decibel levels and/or adapt speakers for radio use. Other advantages of the new AR-10 III include the pre-installed M6 terminals for head and neck restraints, a polycarbonate injection molded clear shield with tear off posts, and an optional rear spoiler (sold separately).
Snell SA2015 rated and available in White or Semi Flat Black.
HJC has a new and improved version of their SI-12 helmet, now called the SI-12R. It has all the same features of the previous SI-12 helmet, but HJC redesigned the new Si-12R with a removable and washable fire retardant and moisture wicking interior. In addition, the newly designed interior will now give the option of using ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce the outside noise decibel levels and adapt for radios.
Standard Features Include:
• Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell: Super lightweight. Superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
• "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
• Removable and washable fire resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior: Moisture-wicking and comfortable.
• Ear cups (sold separately) to help reduce the outside noise decibel levels and adapt for radios.
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield: Optically-superior 3D design provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating.
• Optional R.S.T. Shields: Available in blue or silver.
• HANS® Device Compatible: Pre-drilled for posts.
• Durable, Lightweight Titanium Top Front Vent.
• Available in White or Rubbertone Black
• FREE deluxe hard shell helmet storage case included.
• Snell SA2010 Rated
The HJC FI-10 Helmet ($649) is one of the lightest forced air helmets on the market. In fact, it is one of the lightest helmets we sell, weighing in at just over 3 lbs (size Large). HJC's innovative shell technology allows them to build a fully equipped racing helmet that feels as light as a feather, yet provides all the features and comfort you demand. Just what you'd expect from HJC, the world's #1 helmet company.
• Advanced Super-Lite Composite Weave Shell
• Low Profile Top Forced Air with Multi-directional Air Hose Fitting
• Channeled Ventilation System for Air Circulation
• Pre-drilled for a Head and Neck Restraint
• Fire Resistant Moisture-wicking Comfort-Carbon Interior
• Polycarbonate Anti-fog Shield with Tear-off Posts
• Optional shields available in Silver, Blue, Amber and Dark Smoke
• Includes Soft Shell Bag With Pockets
• Snell SA2010 Rated
HJC has lowered the price on their super lightweight HJC Motorsports SI-12 Snell SA2010 rated helmet by $100, making them a more affordable $599. These helmets are the lightest and highest quality we sell. They are available in gloss white or flat rubbertone black.
The HJC AR-10 II Helmet, shown above in rubbertone black, is one of our most popular auto racing helmets. Its lightweight shell features a flat rubbertone black finish, with vents in the chin bar and forehead area, and exhaust ports at the rear. The plush nomex interior is removable, washable, and replaceable. The helmet also has a double D-ring retention system and is Snell SA2010 rated.
The HJC AR-10 II Helmet, shown above in solid white, is one of our most popular auto racing helmets. Its lightweight shell features a high gloss white finish, with vents in the chin bar and forehead area, and exhaust ports at the rear. The plush nomex interior is removable, washable, and replaceable. The helmet also has a double D-ring retention system and is Snell SA2010 rated.
The HJC Motorsports SI-12 helmet, shown here in Rubberton Black with optional Blue shield, is one of the lightest automotive helmets on the market today. It features HJC's innovative Advanced Super Lite Composite Weave Shell technology, as well their "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System, which provides full front to back airflow that flushes heat and humidity up and out of the helmet.
The helmet also features a Fire Resistant Comfort-Carbon Interior, a titanium top vent, and comes pre-drilled for a HANS® device. The SI-12 is Snell SA2010 rated and is available in Rubbertone Black or Gloss White. Optional shields are available in amber, dark smoke, blue (shown here), or silver.
While supplies last... get a Snell SA2005 rated HJC SI-12 helmet for $399, which is $300 off the regular price! If you don't necessarily need a Snell SA2010 rated helmet, this is your chance to get one of the nicest and lightest automotive helmets on the market, for nearly half off! Supplies are very limited, so get your order in today.
You can view the SI-12 helmet at SoloRacer.com.